Uses of technology:
we use technology in classrooms to improve the way our students learn and to make the teachers job easier, technology is also used in health care to reduce on mortality rate, we use technology for transportation as a way of saving time, we use technology in communication to speed the flow of information.
Advantages of technology:
- Ease of Access to Information. The World Wide Web, abbreviated as www has made the world a social village. …
- Saves Time. …
- Ease of Mobility. …
- Better Communication
- Cost Efficiency. …
- Innovation In Many Fields. …
- Improved Banking. …
- Better Learning Techniques.
Importance of technology:
Why technology is important in our daily life. … This is because life without technology is pointless in today’s dynamic world. Technology, which brings together tools to promote development, use and information exchange, has as its main objective of making tasks easier and the solving of many problems of mankind.
Positive effects of technology:
- Change in Student and Teacher Roles.
- Increased Motivation and Self Esteem.
- Technical Skills.
- Accomplishment of More Complex Tasks.
- More Collaboration with Peers.
- Increased Use of Outside Resources.
- Improved Design Skills/Attention to Audience.
How can technology help us:
Technology, of course, gives us ways to test for COVID-19, and will eventually help give us a vaccine. But technology also provides the tools we need to connect to people despite being housebound. That means we can share news and information around the world practically instantaneously, so everyone can stay informed.
career of technology :
It is a well-known fact that Information Technology professionals are paid well, compared to other professionals. … Many I.T. jobs provide great career advancement opportunities for a dedicated and hardworking I.T. professional.
“Technology is best when it brings people together.”
Matt Mullenweg, Social Media Entrepreneur